Question

hidden window

• 22 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

dear all,

In the first image I added, a window is visible in the test environment. In the second image, in the prod system, this area is not visible when logging in with the 'ifsapp' user. The result remains unchanged. What could be the reason for this situation?

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @sevo ,

Did you try to click right mouse button on the navigator and select “Show Hidden Items”?

It seems it is hidden by misclick. If it is not I advise you to check permission sets.

And last, it seems languages are different in first and second screenshots. You should match the languages and try again.

Hope it helps

Badge +5

Hello @sevo ,

Did you try to click right mouse button on the navigator and select “Show Hidden Items”?

It seems it is hidden by misclick. If it is not I advise you to check permission sets.

Hope it helps

Hi Özgür, 

sorry for the missing explanation. yes, i tried but noting change?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Ok, can you match the languages for TEST and PROD, they look they are different.

Regards

Özgün

Badge +5

Ok, can you match the languages for TEST and PROD, they look they are different.

Regards

Özgün

i tried that too :(

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @sevo 
Please check your User Permission and Permission Set that you have the right access to have this in your plate.
If it is there, try to Refresh Server Cache. If still having the same issue try to delete the IsolatedStorage and 2.0 from below path. Let's try and see.

Thanks 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mizanulislam/

Badge +5

Hi @sevo 
Please check your User Permission and Permission Set that you have the right access to have this in your plate.
If it is there, try to Refresh Server Cache. If still having the same issue try to delete the IsolatedStorage and 2.0 from below path. Let's try and see.

Thanks 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mizanulislam/

hi, i tried but nothing change. additionally the table window named 'tbwProjectCostElement_Cust' cannot be found on the permission set screens.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @sevo 

Please check the Projection is available there in Permission Set and another thing needs to check is Projection Grants.

Thanks 

Badge +5

Hi @sevo 

Please check the Projection is available there in Permission Set and another thing needs to check is Projection Grants.

Thanks 

i found this but it is soo strange, when the IFS permission set automatically unchecks the checkbox

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@sevo  Please tick the checkbox and see if it is there or not.. Thanks

Badge +5

@sevo  Please tick the checkbox and see if it is there or not.. Thanks

i found this but it is soo strange, when the IFS permission set automatically unchecks the checkbox