Question

Fixing the lobby position in lobby overview screen (IEE)

• 22 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hi ,

Does anyone have an idea how can we fix the position of lobby in Lobby overview screen  or how can we display the existing lobbies in a desired order in IFS Enterprise Explorer(IEE).

For Example : I have 3 lobbies namely Lobby 1,Lobby 2 ,Lobby 3 in Lobby overview.

So, whenever I open the Lobby Overview screen, they should be displayed in same order (Lobby 1,Lobby 2 ,Lobby 3).

At present I could see that they are changing the positions whenever I open the lobby overview.

can you please help me in fixing this issue.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Nikitha,

Lobby Overview window does not provide much options other than the ability sort by the client type. I am afraid there is no way to set an order for loading the existing pages. They will be placed in Lobby Overview screen in the order they are retrieved from the server, which could vary from time to time. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

What is your scenario, who is using the window (what kind of users and for what purpose)?

If you have endusers using this I suggest you instead create a lobby with links to the three lobbies.

You can use text or image elements with one link per element to get a nice layout or a links element if you want it small.

Badge +4

Hi @Nikitha,

Lobby Overview window does not provide much options other than the ability sort by the client type. I am afraid there is no way to set an order for loading the existing pages. They will be placed in Lobby Overview screen in the order they are retrieved from the server, which could vary from time to time. 

Hope this helps!

Thank You @Charith Epitawatta 

Badge +4

What is your scenario, who is using the window (what kind of users and for what purpose)?

If you have endusers using this I suggest you instead create a lobby with links to the three lobbies.

You can use text or image elements with one link per element to get a nice layout or a links element if you want it small.

End users are using this window and they have access to 3 lobbies .When user open 'Lobby Overview', these 3 lobbies changes sequence.
e.g. Incident Tracking - Worldwide lobby sometime shown at 1st place and sometime at 2nd place or last place.
As per requirement, the sequence of each lobby should be freeze always and must not change the place.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Then I suggest you do a lobby like this and they can use that as start page. Add images and colors to your liking. I have used text elements and entered a text in them, no title on the element.

Badge +4

Then I suggest you do a lobby like this and they can use that as start page. Add images and colors to your liking. I have used text elements and entered a text in them, no title on the element.

Thank you @Tomas Ruderfelt .