Question

Enable RMB Subscription button

Hi,

Subscription Right Mouse button option is available for IFSAPP, but not available for normal end-users. Can someone please tell me how can I enable this option for end-users? 

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @nimesh,

Please check whether these users are granted to the FND_ENDUSER permission set.

Thank you. 

Thank you for your reply @Dinari Nanayakkara . I gave FND_ENDUSER But still not showing this RMB option.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @nimesh,

As this is a functional role you will need to add this to a user through another end user role. 

1. Create a new permission set
  2. Choose the “View Structure” link.
  3. Choose “Add” option in the Granted Permission Sets section.
  4. Choose FND_ENDUSER from the list and click ok. 
  5. Now save the permission set details and refresh security cache.

Hopefully this should allow your users to subscribe to different objects without needing administrative rights. 

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@nimesh 
This is an answer received from the technology team for a similar case earlier, Please follow these steps.

--------

This is the basic Functional Role that requires to be a standard End User in IFS Applications.

As this is a functional role you will need to add this to a user through another end user role. For example you can add this to the given “HS_SYS_ADMIN” permission set as below.

1.        Go to the HS_SYS_ADMIN permission set details screen and choose the “View Structure” link.

2.        Choose “Add” option in the Granted Permission Sets section.

3.        Choose FND_ENDUSER from the list and click ok.

4.        Now save the permission set details and refresh security cache.

-Best Regards

Kelum

Hi @Kelum Niranjana and @Dinari Nanayakkara . I have followed the steps, refreshed cache and logged in again but still not showing subscription.

Thankyou

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @nimesh,

Have you checked that the FND_ENDUSER role has been granted the presentation object frmSubscription ? Normally it is granted, but check whether it has been revoked somehow..

In the permission set detailed window, search for the FND_ENDUSER permission set, and in the Presentation Objects by Component tab, search the presentation object frmSubscription in the search box, and locate it in the component list by clicking on the hyperlink. Check whether it is fully granted to the permission set. If not, RMB on it, and click Grant. Then refresh security cache and see whether the end user now has the access.

Can you try above and check whether it is resolved ?

Best Regards

Thushitha

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@nimesh 

Did you refresh security/ reference caches?

Additionally, did you also delete the Apps/2.0 folder?