Question

Drag and drop document should trigger window “Create Documents”. Functionality in IEE Client not available in Aurena

• 22 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Enhancement request/idea on the Aurena client framwork

Drag and drop document should trigger window “Create Documents”. Functionality in IEE Client not available in Aurena

In IEE Client: In window Document Revision --> when a document is dragged and dropped it will trigger the window “Create Documents”

In Aurena environment:
In page Document Revision --> the document will be opened instead of triggering to open “Create Document” window.
It is necessary to open “Create Documents” window in a similar manner to IEE client.

This needs to be fixed to get the process more user friendly 

(see ticket CS0056552)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@ashase I had the same question, then noticed that its been raised before on this forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I moved this to the framework section since we cannot implement something like this without having the option to enable drag and drop anywhere in the page.

That being said, there might be other ways to do this than the above. But I would rather want to discuss that in the other thread.

@ashase Could you comment on my questions and suggestions in that other thread? And it would be good if you could elaborate a bit on what “user friendly” means here. Perhaps describe the use case and the “persona” (type of person/role, doing a certain task) as well.

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Link to the idea raised