Question

Developer Studio Installation is stuck

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, 

I have a colleague who is attempting to install IFS Developer Studio 22.120 on Windows 11 however the installation process keeps getting stuck on 0% completion as shown in the screenshot below but goes no further. The user has no previous versions installed. I have attached a screenshot of where the error is occurring, please let me know if there are any work arounds or any further information required. 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @OffandOnagain 

May I know the windows 11 version ? is it 22H2 ?

IFS has done windows 11 21H2 certification testing for Developer studio. And it works fine.

But we have not tested the tool in Windows 11 Pro: Version 22H2 and might not work in this version of Windows 11.

Please refer to below post for more details. Try to change the Windows version to Windows 11 21H2, and hopefully it will work.

/Harshini

Badge +1

Hi @OffandOnagain 

May I know the windows 11 version ? is it 22H2 ?

IFS has done windows 11 21H2 certification testing for Developer studio. And it works fine.

But we have not tested the tool in Windows 11 Pro: Version 22H2 and might not work in this version of Windows 11.

Please refer to below post for more details. Try to change the Windows version to Windows 11 21H2, and hopefully it will work.

/Harshini

Great thank you, I will roll back Windows 11 to 21H2 and let you know how we get on. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@OffandOnagain  Any update? were you able to install Developer studio in Windows 11 to 21H ?

Kindly update the post, so it will help for a another person.