Question

Deleting a Page Configuration/Context in Aurena?

• 25 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello all, 

Some users or ours were able to create and publish a few contexts for some pages in our IFS System. These are no longer renewed and I’m trying to clean up the lists of contexts we currently use. See them highlighted here as I’ve unpublished them:

What is the proper way to remove page contexts? No option to delete is being shown.

Best,
Marc

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Marc.Arguijo,

A Configuration Context is like a label attached to a configuration. Therefore, there is no specific way to delete a context. What you can do is delete all the configurations associated with any given context. In Page Configurations window, you can sort configurations by configuration context to see all the configurations associated with a particular context.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Charith, 

Appreciate your feedback. 

I’m not seeing any way to delete a configuration in my instance as you’ve mentioned. 

One other thing I may point out, it appears as if we have multiple Contexts tied to one Projection (ex. BusinessLeadHandling or BusinessOpportunityHandling) or Page Group Name. What would be the best way to untether and remove this specific context here?

Best,
Marc

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Marc.Arguijo,

Did you figure out a way to delete a context? We have some we need deleted as well. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

Go to detail view and then delete the configurations done. Then that will delete the record from Page Configurations