Question

Default sorting order on Custom LU

• 29 April 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

I know that it is not possible change the default sorting order on existing LUs (see: https://community.ifs.com/topic/show?tid=614&fid=50).

Is it possible for Custom LUs?

Regards,

Steve

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Unfortunately no, there is no functionality to change the default sort for pages created through custom LUs as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Guys,

Is there any workaround for this.. ? 

I badly need to sort my Custom LU which is a list and that looks horrible without any sort order.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

In IEE, create a saved search with just your ORDER BY, then set the default startup behavior on the form to that saved search.

You can then copy the relevant profile settings to the intended base profile.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, is there any way to create a saved search with saved sorting in Aurena?

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hello, is there any way to create a saved search with saved sorting in Aurena?

You can create saved searches in Aurena clicking on the three dots in the search bar:

In regards to sorting though: In Aurena with UPD11 you can set the the sorting of any Selector and List element by simply adding Sort Items to the “Order by” property. This works for Core pages same as Custom Pages/Custom LUs:

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

At Cloud 22.1.6 This not working

When i want to add a Sort Item, you can only select esc or desc, not a list column:

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@Thomas Langenberg You have to open the drop down on the field that says “Pick Value” which allows you to select the attributes:

The second field only defines if you sort in *asc*ending or *desc*ending order.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks !