Question

Customs Value not appearing on Proforma Invoice

• 28 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear Community.

I am trying to print a proforma invoice to show the Custom’s Value (Column CUSTOMS_VALUE) on Customer Order Line. 

Based on the help shown below (IFS9UP15) the customs value should show on both the Customer Order Proforma or the Shipment Proforma. I cannot see where in the report PROFORMA_INVOICE_REP has this value. 

Is there something i am missing? thanks again for the continued support. 

Customs Value
The customs value refers to the declared price of a sales item used at customs in trade for deliveries made between countries/states. This value is entered manually and can be changed when required. The value is displayed for one unit in the customer’s unit of measure, and reflects the base currency, if no customs value currency is defined in the customer order header. The customs value gets printed on a pro forma invoice created as a customer order pro forma invoice or a shipment pro forma invoice.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @david.harmer ,

Please see previous posts below;

If you still have any concerns after reading above two posts, kindly let us know. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Thanks @Vimukthi Mahakumbura , what I dont understand is how to do this with a Customer Order Proforma Invoice not a Shipment Proforma Invoice? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@david.harmer , the Customs value when taking into accounts its definition, is more of a ‘Shipment’ related field rather than ‘CO’ related. I believe this is the reason why it’s not printed on the CO Proforma Invoice? 

We can always develop a customized report layout with the desired items if we have a business need.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Thanks @EnzoFerrari . I guess what I dont understand is that the help file refers to the Customer Order Pro Forma, what if you did not use the Shipment functionality, then how could you achieve this in native IFS. I get the feeling we are missing something here. I think I’ll raise a support case based on the help file and the actual behaviour not reflecting that. As always thank you for the replies. Great community!