Solved

Custom Logic Unit does not update

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings, IFS community

I have created a Custom Logic Unit and a Custom Tab.

The right page appears when I log in to IFS using my AO user ID.  For more information, please refer to the screenshot below.

The server cache has been refreshed, and the layout of the page has been updated.  

Why is the reason that the users has different view of the page custom logic unit .

I do not know what else do I need to refresh to make the regular IFS users to see the same page as when I login into IFS using AO user ID. What am I missing ?

Thanks,

JL

icon

Best answer by william.klotz 5 July 2022, 20:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

Ask users to execute RMB “Reload Configuration”,

I am not sure in this scenario, but some changes with other custom objects only applied after this action.

Best regards,

Ravi

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings, @Ravi De Silva@Ravi De Silva 

I have followed your advice, but it has not worked. Using the AO and a regular user, I reloaded the configuration. 

I even followed another post regarding refreshing CustomFields

As you can see from the screenshot, everything has been refreshed.

BEGIN

Install_Tem_SYS.Installation_Support('REFRESH_CUSTOMOBJECTS', NULL); 

END;

Thanks,

JL

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

Whenever we add custom fields to screens in IFS we must also update the base profiles we have assigned to different users so they will see the new custom field upon login.  I’ll usually open the base profile I’m interested in updating and select set as active in current session.   Then I navigate to the screen where I want the custom field to be visible and RMB and choose properties then layout and I’ll check the checkbox on the new field and I’ll move it into the position and size I desire.   Then I go to tools → option and save the active profile.   Now when a user logs in they’ll see the new field on the screen and if they don’t I have the follow the procedure @Ravi De Silva  stated and it works.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Many thanks to @william.klotz  

The CLU and many other items were developed in another profile, and the user did not belong to that profile. I agree with you.

Thanks,

JL