Question

Custom field to Aurena Visual SO Operation planning

• 10 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 38 replies

How can I add custom field to Visual Shop Order Planning page
When you click operation you get card open, how it’s possible to add custom fields there?

IFS APPS 10 UPD 10

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jouni,

According to the screenshot provided by you, when you add the custom field under Operation Card, it won’t reflect in the shown card in the right side. 

If you want to add that custom field to the card shown in the right side, you have to add that custom field under Work Center Resource Day Card. Which will reflect in the card shown in right side in your screenshot.

Please see the below example:

Let me know if this is the answer you looked for.

Thanks and BR,

Nimesh

Userlevel 4

@Nimesh Kasun 

If you press date on line, you get card what you used, if you press operation you get card what is have.

I lack knowledge, what are the step to get field visible there, when you add content to card.
Which LU to add field in EE and what need to do in Aurena side?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Nimesh Kasun 

If you press date on line, you get card what you used, if you press operation you get card what is have.

I lack knowledge, what are the step to get field visible there, when you add content to card.
Which LU to add field in EE and what need to do in Aurena side?

My mistake. Yes, then you’ve to add it to the Operation Card. You should be able to add the custom field using the small + icon in front of Content section. LU should be ShopOrderOperation. I’m not sure the specific configurations from Aurena side. but I’ll look into this and get back to you.

/Nimesh

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jouni,

Can you check and confirm whether you can find if there’s a LU: ResourceLoadByOperation via IEE > System Information and Utilities > Logical Units > Logical Unit ?

Because I could create custom fields for few other LUs via IEE and get them displayed in Aurena. But I couldn’t find above LU. 

/Nimesh

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jouni 

Since I couldn't find the LU, I will send you the steps I tested with another LU and entity. If you can find the mentioned LU before, you can try to follow these steps and check whether you can get the expected results.

But if the LU is not available, I'm not sure whether it's allowed to add a custom field to that particular card.

Steps:

• IEE > System Information and Utilities > Logical Units > Logical Unit
  • Search for the required LU

• RMB header > Custom Fields…

• Add the custom field as required. (Guessing you know the steps.)

• After adding the custom field, RMB header > Approve (if not approved yet)

• RMB header > Publish (if not published yet)

• Now you must see all of the check boxes are ticked.

• If Synchronized is not checked, RMB header > Synchronize..

• Now go back to logical unit > RMB header > Custom Objects > Reload Configuration

• Go to Aurena page. You need to refresh and open the Page Designer
  • Click + icon to add a new card. (Or in your case you should add to already existing Operation Card)

• Provide the LU we added the custom fields and other info required.

• Under the created card, need to add content (the custom field created)

• Select the custom field created and give other information needed. (Since a custom field it starts with Cf_)

• Now the field is ready. Click Save then Publish.

According to your issue:

• You need to add this field to Operation Card

• Follow the same steps and add Content

• Here you should select the correct custom field you may create. For the example I just selected OperationNo.

• Now, Save then Publish. You will see the added field in the card.

Note: If you need to added this next to Site filed, duplicate the Site content already existing (Rounded RED in above image) and change the properties as required.

These are the steps you can follow to add the custom field to this page. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure if custom fields are allowed to this specific card. Because I couldn't find the relevant LU via IEE.

Even if this won't solve this specific issue, I hope this will help for future reference. :relaxed:

BR,

Nimesh