Question

Custom Field not showing in Supplier Analysis screen

• 2 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I have a problem with the screen “Supplier Analysis” and the Tab “Ledger Items” (Lu InvoiceLedgerItem). I want to add the two custom fields in the list.

I have created these custom fields as read only fields , also Reload Configuration done. 

But these fields are not shown in Column Chooser.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @shashank.gujarathi ,

I hope you are getting this issue because you may have not added its view as an approved details view. 

Please refer the answer given for the below mentioned community post. It explains on how to include the connected view in approved detail views list.

I hope this helps :)

Best Regards,

Ragul

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @shashank.gujarathi 

Be sure you have “Include Custom Items” checked

Thanks,

JL

Badge +2

Hello @shashank.gujarathi ,

I hope you are getting this issue because you may have not added its view as an approved details view. 

Please refer the answer given for the below mentioned community post. It explains on how to include the connected view in approved detail views list.

I hope this helps :)

Best Regards,

Ragul

Hi Rahul, 

Thanks for response, I have verified that the data source “SUPP_INV_INT_FINE_ALL_QRY” is already added in approved details list. I also performed unpublished--> republished-->synchronized -->reload configuration . Still these custom fields are not available under column chooser.

Badge +2

Hello @shashank.gujarathi 

Be sure you have “Include Custom Items” checked

Thanks,

JL

Hello JL,

Thanks for response, I have verified that the data source “SUPP_INV_INT_FINE_ALL_QRY” is already added in approved details list. I also performed unpublished--> republished-->synchronized -->reload configuration . Still these custom fields are not available under column chooser.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @shashank.gujarathi ,

Can you please check the below community post as well and verify whether the properties are set as mentioned there:

Best Regards,

Ragul

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @shashank.gujarathi

Sometimes cache issues relate to this kind of issue. This may helpful to refresh cache

Why Does Refreshing CustomFields Cache from Refresh Server Cache Window in IEE Does Not Seem to Work? | IFS Community

Thanks & regards
Shan