Question

Custom Field in Aurena - Technical documentation

• 1 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Can someone point me to the technical document for creating a custom field in Aurena.

I have one created and published in IEE - IFS10  , need to see that in Aurena Page designer…  looks like i am missing some small detail of matching projection or LU…

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

I found only this documentation: https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/400_entity_configurations/200_create_custom_entity.htm

This is better described in the forum: https://community.ifs.com/service-fsm-touch-apps-document-management-mwo-mro-pso-43/custom-fields-in-aurena-native-mobile-app-153

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thank you @Przemek 

Can we add Custom field in Aurena when it already exists in IEE - IFS 10

Userlevel 7

Thank you @Przemek 

Can we add Custom field in Aurena when it already exists in IEE - IFS 10

Yes, through the page designer. In fact, you can only create custom fields in IEE at this point, and then you need to add them in Aurena.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@anmise Thank you

i mean to ask custom field on overview pages in Aurena. 

i am trying to add custom field on ‘AR invoices Analysis’ screen in Aurena, that already exists in IEE - IFS10- and cannot find under ‘Contents’ tab.

thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@anmise Thank you

i am trying to add custom field on ‘AR invoices Analysis’ screen in Aurena, that already exists in IEE - IFS10- and cannot find under ‘Contents’ tab.

thanks

do you already know the answer? how to add the IEE custom field to Aurena?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@anmise Thank you

i am trying to addcustom field on ‘AR invoices Analysis’ screen in Aurena, that already exists in IEE - IFS10- and cannot find under ‘Contents’ tab.

thanks

do you already know the answer? how to add the IEE custom field to Aurena?

i think i got it at that point, its just you need to find correct ‘Contents’ Tab. for now, we are not moving forward with Aurena so its not applicable for me for a while :)