icon

Best answer by Mike.Hollifield 3 February 2021, 00:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Adarsh ,

In IFS Application 10 Update 8 I do not see any option to create events or event actions in Aurena.  We currently create them using IFS Enterprise Explorer still. 

What version of IFS Application 10 are you using?

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 7

Hi @Adarsh ,

In IFS Application 10 Update 8 I do not see any option to create events or event actions in Aurena.  We currently create them using IFS Enterprise Explorer still. 

Regards,

William Klotz

It’s the same in IFS Applications 10 Upd10. I think for Apps10 it will remain in IEE, but be introduced in Aurena in the next release.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Adarsh ,

Regards,

William Klotz

It’s the same in IFS Applications 10 Upd10. I think for Apps10 it will remain in IEE, but be introduced in Aurena in the next release.

That is correct.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@william.klotz , thanks a lots your reply.

so how can achieve this via IEE?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Here:

Cheers
Tommy​​​​​​​

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@tobese 

Means...how can use in Aurena from IEE ..

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The events are in the common server logic so they will be triggered if you use the Aurena client.

You only need IEE client for those parts in Solution Manager that aren’t available in Aurena.

Cheers

Tommy

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Adarsh ,

The custom event functionality will be available in release 21R1. IFS 10 update 10 and below versions this is not available. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Adarsh ,

The custom event functionality will be available in release 21R1. IFS 10 update 10 and below versions this is not available. 

Sandun, 

Is there a reason this (and other Solution manager functionality) is not going to be made available in Aurena?

Customers were promised a cross platform browser based ERP with Aurena and now it looks like they still need to use EE to access alot of the functionality.

If the functionality clearly exists in the Aurena framework which 21R1 is based on it seems counter productive to not release it to the customer base.