Question

Credit Card functionality exist in 22R1

Badge +1

Hi all,

Is there Credit Card functionality exist in 22R1? – Customer orders, Expenses can be charged with Credit Card etc.

Any input highly appreciated.

Thanks,

/Janaka

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Credit Card functionality is in 21R2, so has to be there in 22R1, at least for Customer Orders

Badge +3

Credit Card functionality is in 21R2, so has to be there in 22R1, at least for Customer Orders

May you clarify on this? Has the terminology or bread trail for the customer credit card interface been changed in IFS Cloud?

I don’t see anything credit card functionality (for customers not HR expenses) in the 23R1?

If the functionality doesn’t exist anymore is there a reason why it remove between Apps10 vs Cloud? And if there’s any roadmap to re-introducing the functionality again in future version of Cloud?

Thanks,

Robert

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

May you clarify on this? Has the terminology or bread trail for the customer credit card interface been changed in IFS Cloud?

I don’t see anything credit card functionality (for customers not HR expenses) in the 23R1?

If the functionality doesn’t exist anymore is there a reason why it remove between Apps10 vs Cloud? And if there’s any roadmap to re-introducing the functionality again in future version of Cloud?

Thanks,

Robert

IFS has 2 Credit Card functionalities.
1. Used in HCM - Developed by R&D
2. CCI-Used in Customer order -Developed by IFS NA

So, the CC in HCM has been in all later IFS releases including IFS Cloud. But Credit Card Interface-CCI, used in customer order has not been uplifted from APP 10 since it is not a core release. It doesn’t mean that it should not. But it hasn’t done yet. (It’s not there even in APP 10 Aurena client)

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

In case anyone else comes across this thread.  The Credit Card Interface is available in IFS Cloud for Customer Orders.  I’m in the process of implementing it now in 22R2.    

It is not apart of core and is treated as an Add On.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

In case anyone else comes across this thread.  The Credit Card Interface is available in IFS Cloud for Customer Orders.  I’m in the process of implementing it now in 22R2.    

Hi Faraz, 

Thank you for the great news. I hope it means that any customer who is on  22R2 or later version of IFS Cloud can request this from IFS NA. 

//Pushpa Kumara

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Faraz, 

Thank you for the great news. I hope it means that any customer who is on  22R2 or later version of IFS Cloud can request this from IFS NA. 

//Pushpa Kumara

Yes, that is my current understanding.  Perhaps it was also available in 21XX but that is unclear to me at the moment.