Question

connecting a quick report using the _REP object for the end user

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi, 

I created report about easy structure - like below. 

Next I added end-user permissions this report and this object (C_SHOP_ORD_LABEL_REP) also.

Now, this end-user sees this report on the list with ‘quick report, but when he opens (click ‘view report’ option) then the report don’t appear nothing data.  

Do you know what happens ?
How can  I add report about this structure for end-user ?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Is there any WHERE condition in C_SHOP_ORD_LABEL_REP?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

No, there is no 'where' condition,

I want to make the whole “.._REP” object available to the user.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

The views which this C_SHOP_ORD_LABEL_REP uses, are you certain that those views don’t have any where clauses?!

Typically if the SQL quick report runs but the user does not see any data is due to functional restrictions like site, company, project access to name but a few.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I don't see the ‘where’ command in the sql structure of this object ( C_SHOP_ORD_LABEL_REP ) .

But this object seems to be in the “ifsapp” schema.

How can I get around this?

the next part of the query don’t have some command ‘where’

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Does the user have access to SHPORD_INFO_SERVICES_RPV?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Yes, I added. This user has access to SHPORD_INFO_SERVICES_RPV.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @USER_IFS,

Please check whether the C_SHOP_ORD_LABEL_REP has been granted to IFSSYS and IFSPRINT users. 

You can also check the Crystal Web Service log file to see if you can find any errors or other information there. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

You have created a quick report to show already ordered reports from the report archive.

Can the user see the ordered report in report archive? If not you will not see it in this quick report.

The user can see following reports:

• Reports ordered by the user itself.
  • All reports ordered, if it has system privilege ADMINISTRATOR.
  • Reports manually distributed to the user. (Not common to use this functionality.)

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Charith Epitawatta ,

I see that the  IFSSYS and the IFSPRINT have access to report. 

But i didn’t see in the Crystal Web Service log file any errors with this report. 

Or maybe I should looking for some else file with logs of CR ?

Generally, the  end-user still didn’t see  the data in report and this problem there is still :/

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

You have created a quick report to show already ordered reports from the report archive.

Can the user see the ordered report in report archive? If not you will not see it in this quick report.

The user can see following reports:

• Reports ordered by the user itself.
  • All reports ordered, if it has system privilege ADMINISTRATOR.
  • Reports manually distributed to the user. (Not common to use this functionality.)

Hi @Tomas Ruderfelt ,

This is just report manually distributed to the user, and this user have access to this report, but this user still don’t see the data in report.