Question

Cloud Scheduled Report Equivalent to #TODAY# in Parameter

• 16 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

When scheduling an IFS Operational report like the MC Customer Ledger Detailed Age Analysis which has a date parameter that’s typically set to today’s date (Date of Analysis), is it possible to increment the date with each run in Aurena 22R Cloud environments?  

In IEE, the use of #TODAY#  in the parameter is allowed.  This allows the parameter to increment with each scheduled run.  In Aurena 22R Cloud, when choosing “Today” on the calendar, the current date is populated and continues to be the date that the scheduled report uses when it runs.  

Is there a workaround for this when scheduling Out-of-the-Box IFS Operational reports?

2 replies

Badge +2

I am looking for the answer to this as well.  Did you ever figure this out?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@ctoniazzo  I don’t think that the CSVs are available in Cloud yet, but there are a few posts acknowledging the issue, so it’s on IFS’ radar.

The report I was working on was one that I had customized for the client, so what I ended up doing was creating a second version to schedule without the date parameter.  I just hard-coded the sysdate into the report code.  Not really a viable workaround in most cases.

I suppose it may be possible to create a specialized database task to do the same, but I have not tried that solution.