Skip to main content
Solved

Cloud Page Design - Move the Attachment Section

• 3 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We are using Cloud 23.1.8 and wondering if anyone has moved the Attachment section to a different place on the page.  Is that possible?  We have moved many other things around in Page Design but haven’t been able to figure out if that is something that can be done.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No, the Attachment section cannot be moved around on the page. May I know your need here? or the problem you need to solve by moving it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Mayura Wasantha Hello, We also have a lot of users requesting that the attachment section be higher on the page, the issue is that the user has do to a lot of scrolling to the bottom of the page to both view and add attachments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @AbbyS 

Thank you for the clarification. Please don't take offense 🙂, but I need to understand why they expect the attachment panel to be higher up on the page.

If the pain point is “scrolling,” we already have a few solutions in place, such as:

• Clicking on the Paper Clip (attachment icon) in the header, which automatically scrolls to the attachment panel.
  • Allowing users to collapse unwanted groups (saved in their profile until the next login), so the Attachment Panel can be viewed without scrolling,

If you still have concerns, as a next step, I could suggest you create an idea in the community. 

Hope this will help.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Mayura Wasantha Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I do see what you mean about clicking on the attachment in the header and collapsing sections, we are doing this today.

When you click on the attachment it will bring you to the section 

but this is the view at the bottom of my screen

I still have to click on the documents tab and scroll down to see any of the documents that are attached

I do realize that this stays open after you do it the first time everyday but we thought if we could move the attachment section up on the page there would be no need for additional scrolling.