Question

Cloud 22.2.3 newly deployed pages are not showing in Navigator

• 1 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Since updating from Cloud 22.2.2 to 22.2.3, I’m seeing that newly created pages are not automatically showing in the Navigator.  I had no issues in 22.2.2.

Steps to reproduce:  

In IFS Developer Studio, create a new Entity, Client, and Projection for a new custom page.

In the Navigator Entries of the Client file, create a new entry putting the new custom page under an existing parent.

Deploy the new Entity,  Client, and Projection.

Notice that the new custom page is not showing in the Navigator and in the Projection Summary/Pages, it has the “In Navigator” option set to “No”.  If I check the Navigator Designer for my existing parent, I can see my new custom page is available, it’s just not showing when I close the Navigator Designer.

I know that I can add the page manually by toggling the Hidden property, but this isn’t a viable solution when the deployment is delivered to an instance that I don’t have access to.

Anybody else seeing this issue?  Any ideas on what may be causing the issue and how to fix it? 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Tracy Norwillo 

I have the same behaviours with a new page. The page is not visible in the navigator until I hide/unhide it using navigator designer.

Can someone from R&D give us some feedback ?

BR

Gregory

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi,

Just as a belated comment in case it helps anyone, we have just seen the same behaviour on 22.2.1.

Best regards,

Marion