Question

Click to open a new page do not work as earlier in some objects

• 28 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Anyone seen changes in how to drill down from some headers as customer order, shop order, purchase order - the links (made by IFS) in these headers do not work as earlier - we have to open a new page by rmb or use the wheel on the mouse.  Earlier we could just click and the page opened.  When we point on the customer no for example it says  click to drill inn - but nothing happens.  Drilll down from customer order line works fine.  Seems strange that this do not work anymore.  Appreciate feedback.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@AnneLise I can confirm there is something not working same as mentioned here

Maybe someone from IFS can comment on this?  @

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @AnneLise,

What is your IFS Cloud version? This issue seems to have been reported for IFS Cloud 23R1 EA and fixed in IFS Cloud 23R1 GA.

Furthermore, please check in Microsoft Edge browser and see if you see the issue there as well. It appears the problem exists only in Google Chrome. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

We’re on  R22.2 update 8 - so then I understand there’s a fix in 23R1. Thanks for quick feedback.

Badge +1

Do you know if theres a fix in 22R2 for this?

Badge +1

I’m not able to confirm it, but it seems to have changed the last couple of days in Chrome and Edge. We are running Aurena on APP10UPD11,

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

We also have the same issue in Chrome and Edge on 22.2.8.

Some links work, but most don’t.