Solved

Cannot find a code generator for target version

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 15 replies

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the error as below when I am trying to create a new report model.

The error is shown in ifsapp10 and IFSAPP10. LKP and MKE.

Note: I have removed all files in the user directory.

Note 2: The other users have the same problem.

icon

Best answer by Dinushi Liyanage 18 March 2022, 14:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @rafgbr ,

What is the tool version you are using, and have you tried updating the tool to the latest version from Help →  About ?

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @rafgbr ,

Could you please check if there is an incorrectly declared attribute in the .report file? Perhaps an attribute with $ sign?  The code generator throws the same error in those scenarios too. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @rafgbr ,

Could you please check if there is an incorrectly declared attribute in the .report file? Perhaps an attribute with $ sign?  The code generator throws an error in those scenarios too. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

I have created a sample example. I just named the model and save, I did not include any attribute.

Code generated after named the model:

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @rafgbr ,

Could you please check if there is an incorrectly declared attribute in the .report file? Perhaps an attribute with $ sign?  The code generator throws an error in those scenarios too. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

I have created a sample example. I just named the model and save, I did not include any attribute.

Code generated after named the model:

Hi @rafgbr ,

Seems like an issue with the tool. I found a Support case G2321495 reported for target version App10 UPD10 with the same code generator error for another report. The case is new (reported on 17/03). The investigations are yet to be carried out. Might actually be a problem with the tool. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I had the same error with this version of IFS Developer Studio but when generating Java transformers.

After installing IFS Developer Studio 21.82.854300.20220309 it’s solved.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @heibde,

When I have checked for updates, show me there are no updates available.

How did you install the version 21.82.854300.20220309 ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I just executed menu item “Check for Update” in “Help” menu,

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Unfortunately it is not available in my work environment.

I will have to waiting for Support case G2321495 solution.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @rafgbr ,

Backup the user directory (rename it like 10.82_backup or something), make sure you are connected to Global Protect and restart the tool and see if you get updates? I had the same version as yours yesterday with no updates but just now I was able to update to 21.82.854300.20220309 same as @heibde. I’m using the tool in my local machine. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @rafgbr ,

Backup the user directory (rename it like 10.82_backup or something), make sure you are connected to Global Protect and restart the tool and see if you get updates? I had the same version as yours yesterday with no updates but just now I was able to update to 21.82.854300.20220309 same as @heibde. I’m using the tool in my local machine. 

Kind regards,
Dinushi

@Dinushi Liyanage and @heibde , after update the issue has been solved. In local machine is ok, in the Citrix Developer Desktop waiting for Support solution.

Very Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @rafgbr 

This issue was already solved and resolved in the latest version. To your local machine you will get the latest version. 

And in Citrix we updated the tool version recently on 12th March and latest DevStudio tool version available in Citrix is: 21.82.854000.20220303.

Please get the latest version from Citrix to resolve the reported issue

Thanks

Harshini

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @rafgbr 

This issue was already solved and resolved in the latest version. To your local machine you will get the latest version. 

And in Citrix we updated the tool version recently on 12th March and latest DevStudio tool version available in Citrix is: 21.82.854000.20220303.

Please get the latest version from Citrix to resolve the reported issue

Thanks

Harshini

Hi @hamalk ,

In Citrix the current version is not equal 21.82.854000.20220303.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

HI @rafgbr 

Can you check what you have in the setting tab of  Plugin dialog (Tools>Plugins>Settings tab)

For “IFS Developer Studio” you should have : file://corpnet.ifsworld.com/files/F1Tools/IFSDeveloperStudio/updates/NB82/stable/updates.xml.gz

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @hamalk,

Developer Studio has been updated.

Very Thanks,