Question

Cancelled Items in IFS

• 4 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

I have run across this now a number of times where I end up stuck with junk data due to a cancelled item (Order, Project, Business Opportunity, Work Task etc). I’d really like the ability to reopen a cancelled item and then be able to cancel it again. Ideally this function could be limited to a small number of people using permissions. However, I feel like the locking of cancelled records is very unfortunate from a data cleanliness perspective as well as from a user perspective. We have had users accidentally cancel items before and then you have to start back over from scratch.

Could this be added to an Idea wall of some sort?

Thanks,

Carrie Tietjen

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @tietjeca,

Yes, If you really think that should be added as a function, you can submit your idea in the idea wall. Following article will help you to submit the idea in a proper manner.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Jeewaka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks! I do not have access to that because I am not an employee. I am a customer. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks! I do not have access to that because I am not an employee. I am a customer. Thanks!

Hi @tietjeca,

Since you do not have access to idea wall yet, I will post this idea on behalf of yourself. Will it be okay?

Kind Regards,
Jeewaka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

That would be great Jeewaka. Thank you!