Question

Can't create an IFS Case today

• 13 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I am an IFS customer and have created many IFS cases . Today, I can’t, nor can my coworker. We get this error when using the Internet Support Center : 

and using the Customer Engagement screen, the New Case tab is not available. Tried to include a screen print but get an error here in the Community… 

Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @KLAVALLEY,

Please call the regional support center number and let them know. They will open a ticket with our Corporate Services team to look into this. Also they might be able to raise a case on your behalf if it is an urgent issue. 

In the mean time, you could try to login from an Incognito browser window and see if you still get the same error.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks Charith. Incognito browser did not help. I wonder if it could be related to the ‘accept all cookies’ messages we have been receiving when entering the IFS World site? and do you have the Support center phone number handy? I can find the headquarters, but that of course, is not what we need. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

A few comments on the community today about this.  I would first try a different browser, I’ve not had trouble with Chrome today.  You can also use the contact page on www.ifs.com

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @KLAVALLEY,

Try to use link https://support.ifsworld.com/login/unsecured/common/scripts/Logon.page instead.

Regards,

Vinu.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Today I was able to create a new case using Customer Engagement Center. I am wondering if the Internet Support Center option has been turned off.  I did not see a communication on this but maybe I missed it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I also have trouble accessing the Internet Support Center. Does this work for anyone? I can access Customer Engagement Center just fine, but all stuff/services on the old portal don’t seem to have been ported over yet.