Question

Calling a quick report from a rmb menu passing parameters

Badge +3

Hi to all, 
I create a RMB in the customer order line that open a quick report. 
I need to pass 2 parameters the item code and the site code so the users is not obliged to copy and paste it.
Is possible to pass parameters to quick report and how? 

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Ivanoman ,

You can use quick report parameters like below; you should match the source and destinations columns.

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Ivanoman,

To add something to Ozgun Bal’s response above, you can find the documentation related to this here.

For IEE:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/220_user_interface/020_custom_objects/020_custom_menus/030_quick_report_cust_menu_sample/default.htm

For Aurena:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/200_client_configurations/300_commands/default.htm#execute-quick-report-command

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Thank you very much for your suggestions. 
We made the menu according to the indication but is not working. 

So in the customer order line we add the custom menu

The quick report SQL is below

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear @Ivanoman ,

I am not familiar with using square brackets but when I tested the statement below in PL/SQL, it did not ask me the PART_NO as a parameter, and query result has no value.

SELECT * FROM CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE WHERE PART_NO = '&[M----]PART_NO'

That may be the reason why your custom menu doesn’t work.

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal

Badge +3

Dear @Ivanoman ,

I am not familiar with using square brackets but when I tested the statement below in PL/SQL, it did not ask me the PART_NO as a parameter, and query result has no value.

SELECT * FROM CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE WHERE PART_NO = '&[M----]PART_NO'

That may be the reason why your custom menu doesn’t work.

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal

You are right Ozgun, i removed the square brackets, even if the syntax is correct, and the parameters are not correctly passed