Question

Basic Data Tracker with link to Aurena page

• 8 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hello,

Via the ScopeTool data was exported and imported in the Basic Data Tracker. Nice.

Proofs that the links to the application are all filled with hyperlinks to IEE screens and tabs.

I understand that I can change the base URL to the screen on the info sheet and run a macro.

This doesn't however change the settings to open an Aurena page.

What I'm looking for is how to get a mapping from IEE screen/tab to Aurena page. Does anyone have such a mapping or know how to build that?

The ScopeTool version used only includes links to IEE so if there is a way to import links to Aurena in the ScopeTool and then export it, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The same is true for the published version of a ScopeTool repository. Document Links at activity level are connected to IEE. Is there a mapping available from IEE page to Aurena screen?

1. Click to open navigator on the left
  2. Click to open an IFS screen. In this case: client/runtime/Ifs.Fnd.Explorer.application?url=ifsapf:frmBusinessLead
  3. Click to open the help text connected to activity

I know how to change the url for step 2 in ScopeTool per activity, but there are way too much document links to IFS screen to do that manually.

Question is there an easy way to load these new URL (to Aurena screens) in one go in an existing repository?

Steve

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hello,

I asked 2c8 if there is an export and import solution for the document links.

Answer: no

I do hope this will become available in a later version than I currently have available (version 4.5.7).

Steve