Question

Automatic Transaction Matching is grey?

• 9 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I’m trying to perform an automatic transaction matching, but the option is greyed out.

How can that be? To me it looks like at very good match.

I’m on IFS 9.

Best regards Kresten

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Provided none of the lines in the Automatic Transaction Matching screen are in an edited state.  If you put the debug console on, then RMB to see the options, you should notice a database method call Bank_Statement_API.Is_Final_Matched, does this method return TRUE or FALSE for your example?

If Bank_Statement_API.Is_Final_Matched returns TRUE then the RMB Automatic Matching is greyed out.

Think also you need to check the Exclude Matched checkbox in the header to enable the RMB Automatic Matching.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I finally got to run the automatic transaction by unmatching transactions from pl/sql.

I still can’t make anything match automatically.

I tried with a new cashbook.

The transactions are matching on amount, date and currency, but when automatic transaction matching runs nothing happens.

What am I missing?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Kresten,

Have you setup matching attributes for Automatic Matching?

If not, please follow the below instructions.

IFS Application Path: Cash Book/Payment Institute/RMB on your institute(bank) - Payment Type Grouping per institute/ RMB - Attributes for Automatic Matching

Note:

• That Bank Transaction Code is a mandatory attribute for auto reconciliation process
  • Your file should contain the required attributes for matching

Once the matching attributes are set, you can upload the bank statement file to the system.

Now, go to Automatic Transaction Matching window and see whether your bank transactions  (displayed in the bottom panel of the window). are correctly matched with the cash transactions (displayed in the top panel of the window).

Best Regards

Eranda