Question

Aurena Server error

• 5 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We’re running Apps 10 Update 10 and after a Linux update to one of our dev instance Oracle database server, we’re getting the dread “Server Error” when trying to log into Aurena.  The other 2 instances received the same back end patch to their Oracle db servers and are working fine.  There is nothing definitive in any of the wls_domain/<instance>/servers logs and I’m not sure where else to look.  According to the https://:port/admin middleware forms all the deployments are green.  Any idea where else I can look for the cause of this error.  This dev environment worked without issue before the db server upgrade and IEE works fine.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @puzinoj,

As per your information I got the idea that issue came up after DB server upgrade. If so the main concern should be on the DB side and kindly check the Database Alert Logs and any relevantly dated trace files.  Also check \instance\logs and \mw_home\as\logs. Also it would be more helpful to get an understanding if you could post the exact error detail in full or a screenshot of this issue occurrence.