Solved

Aurena Search - show all records

• 18 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

We are new to Aurena (Apps10) so this feels like a noob question but…

I am searching through all Customer Invoices for a specific Customer and Aurena is only showing me 24 records. I know from using the export to excel function there are 585.

Despite looking through the various search and filter options I can see no way to page through the rest of the records or, better still, return all records so I can scroll through (this would be easy in EE). Am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 18 March 2024, 20:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@JLACSPEAR in IFS Cloud there’s the option to ask the system to load more records, from your screenshot I can’t see if there’s anything to the right of the table icon  - top right.

Default will be 24 for each page, but once you change it to some other number, it will save this info into your user profile.

Badge +3

Thanks @Marcel.Ausan, but we don’t seem to have the same options.

This screenshot might be a bit clearer:

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

You’ll need to repeatedly click on the ‘Show More’ at the bottom of the table to have all records displayed.

Badge +3

Thankyou Matt, inexplicably I had totally missed this. 

The lack of ‘count hits’ in the Aurena search that was there in EE seems like a backward step, but I’m certainly not the first to flag it by the look of other posts on here

Badge +4

Hi Chris,

We are on APP10 UPD20. We have both the Count hits and records to populate options.