Question

Aurena - Report Default Layouts

• 4 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

We are adding a international site to our company in IFS. For each site, we’d like to have a default report layout be displayed. We’ve written report rules in IEE and they successfully default according to our rule parameters: SITE (CONTRACT).

• In Aurena, when the report rule is inactive (or no report rule), print dialog displays the default layout for all sites
  • However, when the report rule is active, the default layout that displays in Aurena is blank. 

This is our first rollout with Aurena. I cannot find a similar screen for report rules. Does anyone have suggestions for creating default report options in Aurena? 

Screenshots for additional clarification...

Report Rule:

DERes… is Preselected Property

New IEE Default:

DERes… comes up as default

Aurena:

Same Customer Order, blank default layout

Thanks,

Jeff Nattermann

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Moved to framework section, where IFS Reporting belongs.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi 

Mathias Dahl : i have the same issue , can you help Pleaase 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I have asked our Reporting team to comment here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

I just tested this in Apps 10 R and D Test CMB and it works fine. We have introduced an redesigned Print Dialog in Aurena with UPD 15 and maybe it fixed this issue.

Can you double check this in a latest environment? If it’s fixed there then to get the redesigned you will have to apply UPD 15.

When testing it’s better that you only have the “Pre Select” action and no conditions. This will make sure the rule is executed at all times.

Another cause could be a refresh issue. After loading the Print Dialog the layout will not update until you move the mouse. So try that first and if not try in a latest environment and verify if it works as expected there. If it doesn’t then you will have to update to UPD 15.

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi, could you please help me about how to use a layout by default for printing depending on the country

For example, if I’m in France, I need to use layout in “A4” but if i’m in USA, I need to use a template in “Letter” format. 

Please see the example to print sales quotation :