Question

Aurena permission set selection issue

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi All,

I have observed issue in IFS10 Update 10 in Aurena Client while working with permission set.

Say for example if we create new permission set and further try to select the permission set. This new permission set will move to the first position. But the selection moves to permission set just below it. Then again I have to confirm visually and re-select the permission set.

Case Study with Screenshots:

1. Log on with ifsapp credentials and navigate to permission set window.
  2. First permission set initially at the top is ‘APPSRV_ATTACHMENTS’
  3. Navigate below using list and select permission set ‘EAM_AURENA_01’

4. Select ‘Projections and Lobby Pages’ option

5. Now this permission set moves up in the list

6. But the selection automatically changes to permission set ‘APPSRV_ATTACHMENTS’ from EAM_AURENA_01. User by mistake if chooses ‘Manage by Navigator’ option on the window pane without observing the permission set name then he/she will end up assigning projections in wrong permission set.

7. Only alternate I can find at present » User has to reselect the required permission set (EAM_AURENA_01) and click on ‘Manage by Navigator’ option.
  8. Is there a way we can configure the Aurena to keep the selection of required permission set intact without moving on to permission set (APPSRV_ATTACHMENTS) just below that.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time and response.

Regards,

Srinivas

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I have experienced the same exact issue described above. It is very annoying as you can accidently assign permissions to the wrong role.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@alicedc91 

Curious if you have run into this when developing Aurena permissions as well?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @XitSriniJ ,

Apparently, this seems like a bug, have you raised a support case? I have seen some strange focus issues in Aurena forms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @XitSriniJ ,

We have experienced the same exact issue described above.  We are using IFS App 10 Update 8 currently.  We'd are considering moving to either Update 11 or 12 when available.  Does anyone know if the issue is present in Update 11?

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@infaz. I will check whether we can log a case for this.

@william.klotz Its happening for me in Update 10, not sure with future updates 11 and 12.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Both,

I am running a flow in the latest environment, will come back shortly whether this is fixed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Both,

I can confirm this is still happening in UPD11 latest environment hasn’t been fixed yet chances are no one reported it. Anyways as you have noticed it's only happening for new Permission set selections. @XitSriniJ please go ahead with creating a support case.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @XitSriniJ ,

The issue is not recreated in Aurena version 10.11.17.0. Please refer the below screenshots. 

Best Regards,
Dinari 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DINNLK

I believe BA_PUBLISHER is a pre-shipped Permission set right? the issue only occurs for newly created permission sets.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @DINNLK

I believe BA_PUBLISHER is a pre-shipped Permission set right? the issue only occurs for newly created permission sets.

Hi @infaz , I observed same recently while investigating another issue in Aurena. But didn’t check in latest core env.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @infaz , I observed same recently while investigating another issue in Aurena. But didn’t check in latest core env.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@CDILLK I actually ran a flow and the issue was still there for new Permission sets. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @infaz,

In that case, have you created a support case? Framework RnD team will be able to assist then.

Best Regards,
Dinari

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DINNLK , I asked @XitSriniJ to continue with a support case.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I have seen the same issue in ‘Work Task’ window reported by a customer in APP10 UPD10. Issue related to ‘Work Task’ was not in UPD11. It was identified as a sorting issue for Lists and selectors and have corrected from the Aurena FW correction Update 11