Question

Aurena Page configuration for Pop up windows?

• 20 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,
Does anyone know how to configure the pop up windows (not assistant windows) in Aurena using page designer or any other option?

Ex:
I need to hide certain fields in the below form.

Regards,
Aruna

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Aruna LIyanage 

In Aurena, the this is called Dialogs. If you open the page designer, you can see all the dialogs connected to current page.

In contrast to IFS EE dialog box, Aurena dialog is not a popup window but an overlay on current screen.

Thanks & Regards
Shan​​​​​​​

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I also have a requirement to hide certain fields in the below assistant from Page Designer. Is that possible or any other option?

I cannot even find that assistant  in the age designer as mentioned above

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Found the following workaround and it worked.

[3:53 PM] Masheesh Ikram

Chamila Peiris We had a similar support issue and this can be due to when you have separate projection and client for assistant. So the assistant is not part of the page. Please refer the last comment for a workaround in https://ifsdev.atlassian.net/browse/CRMZSPPT-799

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Can someone show the workaround here? I am trying to make the Arrival and Delivery dates locked for editing.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@mmoss , below is the workaround suggested in the Jira issue. Hope this helps! It worked for me :).

In this case, the Add Contact is an Assistant is called from outside, not defined in the Business Opportunity page itself. That is the reason why it is not shown in Page Designer. It is designed in that way to keep down the projection size, which is related to technical requirement to improve the performance.

The workable option here we are left with is as follows.

1. Identify the client model for Add Contact, which is called from outside.

Here, it is "AddBusinessObjectContact" client model. *

1. Open a "Dummy" page and configure the Page Designer there.

2.1 Use below as the URL and go to dummy page:
<host>/main/ifsapplications/web/page/AddBusinessObjectContact/dummy
(The client will give you a 404 stating that page not found. It is fine and still can open page designer.)

2.2 Now open page designer
Go to  "All Pages" >> "Assistants" >>“Create Business Object Contact Assistant” >> "Steps" and do the configuration.**

*Note: In a different scenario, if you want to identify client models called from outside, the steps to follow are as below (This is additional information FYI).

Workaround Steps:

1. Reload application (refresh the browser)

2. Navigate to required page (here BO page)

3. Open the chrome debug dialog (3 Dots >> More Tools >> Developer Tools >> Network tab)

4. Clear the network history (by clicking on 'no parking' sign on left upper corner of Network tab)

5. Click on the required assistant (here Add Contact)

6. After the assistant is opened, go chrome debug dialog's Network tab and Write “cpi” in the filter box.

7. This will filter all the client models called from outside (here you can see 

AddBusinessObjectContact)

1. Use it in the URL of dummy page

**Note: Configuration Changes to this Add Contact Assistant will reflect on other pages that call this same Assistant (in this scenario, Decision Power will be removed from Add New Contact Assistant of Business Activity, Sales Quotation, Customer Order, Business Mail pages, as that is the common assistant for these pages too). In the cloud, there are more such outside calls as it improves the performance and will affect on more pages.