Question

Aurena Lobby not loading properly

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi All,

Something very weird is happening in Aurena Lobby.

I created a lobby for Aurena and granted to a permission set.

Sometimes when I login data is loaded properly without any problem at all then after 1 minute if I try to re login again the page cannot be loaded !! without anyone doing any modification at all   .

did this happen with anyone before ? 

Thanks for your suggestions

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @NMALKI ,

Similar issue addressed in the bug - 156817 in solution 
288303 attached to UPD11. As per the information in the bug "THIS BUG NEED TO BE TAKEN ALONG WITH APPS10 UPD11 ONLY. NOT AS A SINGLE PATCH."

However the attached solution has a workaround to give IFS FULL access / refresh security cache / view the lobby and then revoke IFS FULL access/refresh security cache  and check lobby 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna thanks for your reply.

not sure what are the exact steps that I have to follow give IFS FULL access to which permission? lobby ?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @NMALKI ,

In which UPD level are you in ? In the latest UPD level of APP10 the below page is available.

Search for the “Projection and Lobby pages” in Aurena navigator search.  Check whether lobby you created is added there. As I noticed that you have mentioned you receive this error when you try to view the newly created lobby by you. You can find the lobby section when you scroll down of the above page. And also your login user should assigned to IFS FULL permission set. But I do not know whether that is practical in end user scenarios in customers. This is just a guide for the workaround mentioned in the bug - 156817 

Furthermore you can find the permission set for the LOBBY as below. Click on the highlighted link.

There you will find which permission sets and users have the access to lobby.

Also if the above steps are not successful you may check granting item as well.