Question

Aurena List view and table view

• 15 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Community,

Is it possible to set the Aurena Table View as default?

It comes as list view by default. That might not be an issue for standard pages but for a quick report end user expects to see all the columns at first not just few selected columns.

If the table view option can be set as default how can we keep it in Aurena for user profile.

Hope I can find some help here.

Regards,

Sasanka.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Sasanka,

I’m not sure if it is yet possible, but from what I have seen there seems no such option available yet with Apps 10.

Hope the above helps as well.

Cheers!

Novishan

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Sasanka,

In APPS10 IEE it is saved in the personal profile under “Users->ifsweb->clients” node and individual users can set it or you can create a base profile and enable it and assign to group of users to set table view as default for each page. 

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sasanka 

if a user chooses table view for the first time, then it will be saved in his profile so automatically loaded that view next time when he go to that page. Also even in the list view, if the user added a new column to be visible, that configuration is also saved in the profile to be available next time.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sasanka 

if a user chooses table view for the first time, then it will be saved in his profile so automatically loaded that view next time when he go to that page. Also even in the list view, if the user added a new column to be visible, that configuration is also saved in the profile to be available next time.

Hi @Isuru Thilina , When we logged out from aurena and logged backed in it was changed back to List view.

Is there an option for profile in aurena?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sasanka,

In APPS10 IEE it is saved in the personal profile under “Users->ifsweb->clients” node and individual users can set it or you can create a base profile and enable it and assign to group of users to set table view as default for each page. 

Thank you

Could you please share a screen shot on this?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sasanka,

I’m not sure if it is yet possible, but from what I have seen there seems no such option available yet with Apps 10.

Cheers!

Novishan

it seems like I do not have access for this? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sasanka,

Cheers!

Novishan

it seems like I do not have access for this? 

I have logged in but i cant view this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Sasanka,

Please login to Aurena and  navigate to specific window that you need to change to the table view. Change to table view and it will be saved in  personal profile. This way individual users can set it or you can create a base profile and enable it and assign to group of users to set table view as default for each page.  

Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sasanka,

Please login to Aurena and  navigate to specific window that you need to change to the table view. Change to table view and it will be saved in  personal profile. This way individual users can set it or you can create a base profile and enable it and assign to group of users to set table view as default for each page.  

Thank you.

Hi Dinari, 

Yes it works for normal pages. But as I mentioned in the question i need to work this for quick report.

Is that possible?

Because every time I log out it sets back to list view.