Solved

Aurena How can I see entire field in search

• 15 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I need to read entire field in search dialog. How I can do for this.

icon

Best answer by Dumeesha Wanigarathna 15 March 2021, 08:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DalKylekY ,

Are you asking to show all the fields which can be queried? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@infaz  I need to show all of content in field ‘Name’

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

I think the name column content  is not fully visible. As I can see you are  in the list view. can you check whether  everything is visible in table view. You can switch between list and table view in right hand upper corner

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna   but I can not find the switch in search dialog  .the switch just can find in list page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@DalKylekY  Sorry I didn’t noticed that you are looking inside search dialog

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna So There is no way to show entire content  in name column  as the content string  is too long?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

I have reported an similar kind of issue to framework team related to Purchase order -->Pre posting dialog → LOV (find) dialog. Solution id - 290938. The solution doesn’t contain any bug attached yet. However I have no idea whether your issue too covered by this.

Userlevel 7

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna So There is no way to show entire content  in name column  as the content string  is too long?

A couple of work around suggestions (not great, but something).
1. Start typing the ID in the actual column (instead of clicking find) and you’ll see the entire description
2. Select the value in find and read the full description once selected. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi,

I have reported an similar kind of issue to framework team related to Purchase order -->Pre posting dialog → LOV (find) dialog. Solution id - 290938. The solution doesn’t contain any bug attached yet. However I have no idea whether your issue too covered by this.

Hi 

I check the solution id -290938。 there is a Resolution .where  can i find this patch to fix the bug.