Question

Aurena Custom Command - Multiple Records

• 14 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Is it possible to set up a NavigationLink Custom Command in Aurena so that it appears when ticking multiple records? 

When selecting more than one record the Custom Command disappears.

We would like it so when you select multiple records, it navigates to the selected screen and loads all of the selected records. Much like the functionality of the standard IFS ‘Shop Order’ button on the Shop Orders screen above. 

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @NatalieSmith ,

Which version are you in?

Multiselect for custom commands is already implemented in APPS 10 UPD12 and IFS Cloud 21R2

Badge +2

Hi @LakmaliRD,

We are using APPS 10 UPD 15. 

Is there something in particular that needs to be done to enable this please? As when I have created a custom command to navigate to another screen the command only appears when one record is selected. If I select more than one the command disappears.  

Many thanks and apologies if I am missing something obvious.

Kind Regards,

Natalie 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @LakmaliRD,
Any solution to Natalies last post.
I’m having the same issue (upd13) where i can navigate to the wanted page but only the first record is in the list.

Thank you

BR Andreas

Badge +2

Hi @LakmaliRD,

I’m having the same issue (22R1) where I need to navigate to the wanted page but only the first record is in the list.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Udeni

Badge +1

Hi @LakmaliRD ,

I have the same issue (22R2). 

Best Regards

Yavuz

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @udenig  , @NxYavuzA ,

We have fixed the multi-select support for NavigationLink type custom commands for 22R2. If you still encounter this issue in 22R2 or any version above, please report an issue to Aurena Framework.

Thanks!