Question

Aurena - Creating a command using custom api

• 21 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

I have transferred a custom tab from IEE client to Aurena. I am now trying to convert the RMB to commands in Aurena.

I have added the api to the projection configuration. Then gone to Sub Contract and added a new command - ExecuteAction under the new list I created. I pick the action but when it comes to the Parameter mappings I am unsure what values I should be picking? The parameter list only gives me the following:

The context Value gives me the following:

Any help would be much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +15

Hi @mlcscottonn ,

Hope you have followed instruction as below

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/200_client_configurations/300_commands/default.htm

Can you try to refresh the cache with below steps

1.        Refresh Language cache ( from IEE)

2.        Refresh Dictionary cache ( from IEE)

3.        Login to Aurena client

4.        Change the browser URL appending below URL path – note that you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/projection/ClearCache?METHOD=CLEAR_PROJECTION_CACHE&VALUE=*

5.        Hit “enter” key to go to that URL – it will return nothing, that’s normal

6.        Now change the URL again appending below URL path – again you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/web/server/clearmetadatacache

Badge +14

Hi @mlcscottonn , As I understood, you can’t see objversion in suggested context attribute list. 
I had a similar problem with getting objkey but I was able to test it successfully in IEE.

Unfortunately, I had to change the logic of the Custom procedure as I couldn’t find matching attribute in Aurena Context values.