Question

Aurena Context - MWO

• 27 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello,

We have a context created in Aurena called mwo which contains all the page designer changes specifically for our engineers when using MWO; ServiceEng. This is triggered by membership of a specific user group

This has been working fine, but we now have an engineer which appears to have reverted back to the global context and the out of the box design. 

How can we confirm the context being used by a user whether using Aurena or the MWO App?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @SHAUN_KERSLAKE 

I am not 100% sure if we have a way identifying which system we are using. (If i understood the question correctly.)

If the user has been assigned to right user group and the user group is mapped to right context then it should work after disconnecting and reconnecting like the first time as explain in below query.

https://community.ifs.com/service-touch-apps-mwo-mro-43/configuration-context-mapping-does-not-function-using-mwo-maintenance-10-36473

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@EntNadeeL  Yes I am looking for a way to identify what context is being used by the logged in user whether by a normal user in Aurena or with an engineer using MWO. 

We only have two contexts, but if a company did have many there must be a way of identifying easily what is being used by the user?!