Solved

Aurean - Custom Logical Unit data not appearing

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I created this Custom Logical Unit in IEE 

In Aurena I created its Projection Configuration with parent key ‘CrmCustomer’. This Aurena environment is currently on Apps 10 UPD10.

These are the steps I followed when creating the Customer Standard Group in the ‘CRMCustomer’ entity aurena screen.

After adding in the customer standards tab as a group in the CRM Customer screen all the fields still remain empty for all customer ID’s. 

icon

Best answer by EntNadeeL 4 May 2021, 14:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @DavidWiafe ,

Did you add the binding from aurena page designer?

Building Master Detail Associations (ifs.com)

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @DavidWiafe,

Have youmapped the datasource correctly?

Could you please follow the steps given in the following document?

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/300_projection_configurations/default.htm

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @EntNadeeL It does not have the option to use binding, is this because I used group instead of list?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Banu Liyanapathirana / @EntNadeeL Do either of you know why binding only appears for ‘list’ type

and not for ‘group’ type

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Banu Liyanapathirana @EntNadeeL  - I have same question as David. The Custom LU i want to display in Form View like i would in IEE on a Custom Tab. I do not want my data to display as a List. However I do not see a way to do this with IFS through Binding. We are currently in IFS Apps 10 UPD11. The List view is too cumbersome for the data we are dealing with.

Any update would be appreciated as we are working to transition our IEE items to Aurena. The changes we are trying to achieve allow us to start to move away from Sticky Notes which Aurena does not allow.

Thank you

Carrie

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Banu Liyanapathirana @EntNadeeL - Hello, we are experiencing this exact issue as well.  Any update would be helpful!  Thanks!