Question

Apps10 Aurena - datasource for singleton error

• 21 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We are experiencing an error on Apps 10 Aurena (Update 14 in Production and Update 19 being tested on non-Production environment). It is: The datasource for the singleton must not contain more than one record”.

Initially I was seeing it when on the ‘Invoices to Authorize’ screen and clicking the links to  Invoice History,  Invoice Info and Authorization Details. 

But now I see that I am also getting the error when trying to view the pages from within a permission set.

I tried it with the debug console loaded but all it shows is this

We currently are only using Aurena to authorize PO’s and invoices and have been doing that for the last few years. I suspect that users are not using these links on the Invoices to Authorize window because I  definitely would have heard complaints.

I have tried granting myself fnd_admin, also a permission that grants all projects but I cannot get passed the error. And the fact that I get it from within the permission set is extra puzzling.

If anyone has some suggestions or ideas to pinpoint the cause, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lorraine B

0 replies

Be the first to reply!