Solved

Application Messages Errors - Scheduling System Data USERS

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi everyone,

I have errors every 10 minutes when a task Scheduling System Data USERS runs. (Image Applications Message Errors)

What exactly does this do?

Does this really need to run, considering it always gives error? (Image Error 1)

The error is due to a URL that doesn’t exist. If the task is needed what should be the URL?

If I disable it, we get another error. (Image Error 2)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Carlos Mendes

Applications Message Errors
Error 1
Error 2

icon

Best answer by NickPorter 8 July 2022, 17:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Unless you use the PSO function of the system, this is not needed and can remain disabled. 

In recent IFS versions this seems to be enabled by default even when you don’t use it and haven’t configured it, which is the error you are seeing with the URL.

Nick

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Unless you use the PSO function of the system, this is not needed and can remain disabled. 

In recent IFS versions this seems to be enabled by default even when you don’t use it and haven’t configured it, which is the error you are seeing with the URL.

Nick

@NickPorter , thanks for the feedback.

And how do I avoid error #2?
What more do I need to disable, besides the Routing Rule?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You just need to disable the Scheduled System Task for the PSO job, which will be something like “PSO Integration [USERS]”.  If it doesn’t run then it doesn’t matter what the routing rules etc are configured like (or not configured) 

Nick

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

You just need to disable the Scheduled System Task for the PSO job, which will be something like “PSO Integration [USERS]”.  If it doesn’t run then it doesn’t matter what the routing rules etc are configured like (or not configured) 

Nick

For some reason I wasn’t finding anything in the tasks with %PSO%, but now I have found it and disabled it.
Hopefully after the weekend , we can already see some results, with very few errors!

Thanks very much for you help!