Question

App10 Aurena vs IEE

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi, 

Our customer is looking for the differences between app10 Aurena and IEE. Not the technical differences or not the other things like search and replace, sticky notes, commands, configurations etc. 

We are looking for the differences in EE windows and Aurena pages. Specially looking for missing pages in Aurena. For example, History Log, Data Migration, Custom objects, Object connections, etc screens are missing in App10 Aurena. Like that are there missing pages related to Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales, etc.? Can you please share if there is any documentation related to differences/changes/missing pages in App10 Aurena compared to app10 EE. 

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Teeni.  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Teeni Abeysekara 

there are many differences. The list will be long ...

You can’t create users, IALs, quick reports in Aurena.

Basic data in IEE have n tabs. In Aurena you have n screens for each single tab.

To create custom objects, lobbys etc. in Aurena is more complex than IEE

and so on 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Link ,
Thank you for the prompt response. 
I understand most of the tabs, we have as pages in Aurena. 
Ok, lets forgot about the changes or differences as the list will be long. :) 
Is it possible to have a list of missing things at least, modules / windows that are not available in App10 Aurena ? Or are there any materials that I can refer to get an understanding about missing things? 

kind regards,

Teeni. 

Userlevel 7

Hi @Link ,
Thank you for the prompt response. 
I understand most of the tabs, we have as pages in Aurena. 
Ok, lets forgot about the changes or differences as the list will be long. :) 
Is it possible to have a list of missing things at least, modules / windows that are not available in App10 Aurena ? Or are there any materials that I can refer to get an understanding about missing things? 

kind regards,

Teeni. 

There are plenty of threads on this community that discusses this. Have a look at this for example: