Question

API REST IFS Cloud Invoke action syntax

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello

Does anybody know how to call the “Invoke action” APIs ?

I tried every syntax I could imagine and ended either by “Type unknown” or “Resouce does not exist” errors.

Why IFS does not provide an example of every kind of API’s , especially these unusual kinds ?

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Janick,

When you refer to "call the 'invoke action' APIs," it suggests that you are attempting to call the APIs using a specific tool. To help you further, it is important to understand the specific tool or framework you are using to interact with the API in question.

Typically, the API documentation for the service you are working with will provide examples and guidelines on how to make API calls. To locate the necessary API documentation, you can utilize the API explorer. These resources offer comprehensive information about the available endpoints, their functionalities, required parameters, and expected responses.

To assist you further, please provide specific details regarding the scenario you are trying to test or the API you wish to interact with. With this information, I can provide more precise guidance tailored to your needs.

Thanks,
Trewon Weerasooriya