Question

Any IFS customers using Mulesoft for integration?

• 24 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

We’re looking to implement Mulesoft with IFS Apps 10 and wondering if there are any customers out there with lessons learned for opportunities and watch outs. Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are in a similar situation - looking at Cleo, Mulesoft, Boomi, and Informatica.  IFS just announced a partnership with Boomi, so I’m looking for more information to find out what that partnership really means.

Badge +3

@jhooperyan we just did a similar exercise with Cleo, Mulesoft and Boomi and licensed Mulesoft before IFS announced the partnership with Boomi :sweat_smile: . Send me a PM if you want to chat about our findings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have created a IFS connector for WSO2 ESB and you can find more information on https://github.com/knakit/wso2-esb-connector-ifs. Please check the github repository of pm me if you like to hear more.

/Damith

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

We are in a similar situation - looking at Cleo, Mulesoft, Boomi, and Informatica.  IFS just announced a partnership with Boomi, so I’m looking for more information to find out what that partnership really means.

IFS are in the process of developing designated IFS Boomi Connectors, which will make interaction with IFS objects within a Boomi Atom very user friendly, currently you have to use generic technology connectors which cause complexity, when the connectors are released later in the year (fairly soon I believe) it will simplify connecting IFS immensely 

Badge +2

@jhooperyan we just did a similar exercise with Cleo, Mulesoft and Boomi and licensed Mulesoft before IFS announced the partnership with Boomi :sweat_smile: . Send me a PM if you want to chat about our findings.

Hi Daniel,

I’m on the look out for customers who has integrated with Mulesoft. Have you had any success with it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@dsj , super cool stuff, thank you :)

@jhooperyan , please see if the below thread will help you.