Question

After logging in to IFS Application 10, a white screen appears and no data is loaded.

• 11 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Issue: After logging in to IFS Application 10, a white screen appears and no data is loaded.

We use: IFS Application 10 on  Chrome.

We tried: Open in different browser, but without change, only a white screen appears after logging in.

What could be the fault?
Thank you very much in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @robis1133,
Could you please confirm if this is Maintenix specific issue or a general IFS Application 10 issue? Is this a single user issue or all users face the same? Appreciate if you could post screen captures of the situation to understand the background.

Also please refer KBA below and refresh cache and then try to load via the landing page: 

Badge +1

Hi @robis1133,
Could you please confirm if this is Maintenix specific issue or a general IFS Application 10 issue? Is this a single user issue or all users face the same? Appreciate if you could post screen captures of the situation to understand the background.

Also please refer KBA below and refresh cache and then try to load via the landing page: 

Mhm, possible it`s more general IFS Application 10 issue.

The problem is with all users, but not with all virtual workstations.

I also attached screenshots.

Also, old version of IFS Application 8 works normaly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @robis1133,
(1) Is this specific to a single TEST environment?
(2) Does it work fine in other environments (live etc.)? 
(3) Have you made any configuration changes recently
(4) Since when did this start to occur and were there any recent IFS deliveries?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

I found this kind of scenario for one of our customer and it is profile related. Exporting user profile and re importing it solved the issue. May be you too can try. However I have no idea whether it is practical to you in environment like PROD.  

Badge +1

Hi @robis1133,
(1) Is this specific to a single TEST environment?
(2) Does it work fine in other environments (live etc.)? 
(3) Have you made any configuration changes recently
(4) Since when did this start to occur and were there any recent IFS deliveries?

The situation is that our new IFS developers have created a new system for us. And this problem is observed only on two virtual workstations. For the others, everything is working properly. But our developers can not tell why a white window appears, have never encountered such a problem.

(1) All environments have problems with these two virtual workstations.

(2) As I said, the problem is with the two virtual machines. Elsewhere, all environments work properly.

(3) The problem is from the beginning. But comparing those two virtual machines to the others where everything works. We find no difference.

(4) The problem is from the beginning.

Badge +1

Hello,

I found this kind of scenario for one of our customer and it is profile related. Exporting user profile and re importing it solved the issue. May be you too can try. However I have no idea whether it is practical to you in environment like PROD.  

Thank you.
Let's try, because there's really nothing to lose.