Question

22R2 sizing guide

• 16 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I’m looking for the sizing guide for 22R2.  I’ve seen the 22R1, but looking for the document for latest version.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Following the thread. Need sizing guide for remote option

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi there!

I am currently asking for feedback on this.

From my point of view I do not think that there is a change between the 22R1 and 22R2 sizings.

But just to make sure I contacted the Benchmark Team. Will update the post after I received feedback.

Regards
Toby

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hey @jporter 

Update from the benchmark team:

The idea now is to provide a guide every R1 release, for 23R1 it will be in the form of a paper (no xlsx). This will be based on EA and hopefully published in time for GA release

When it comes to MT configuration, there will be an update of “config calculator” every R1 and R2 release. Some stats will be updated every SU

But this is only on the sharepoint site which is accessible for IFS employees only.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

TT

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @jporter 

The idea now is to provide a guide every R1 release, for 23R1 it will be in the form of a paper (no xlsx). This will be based on EA and hopefully published in time for GA release

When it comes to MT configuration, there will be an update of “config calculator” every R1 and R2 release. Some stats will be updated every SU

But this is only on the sharepoint site which is accessible for IFS employees only.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

TT

Hi Toby,

thanks for the information. I know 23R1 is released on the 25th May. Do you know how we can get access to the new config calculator?

thanks

Gary 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hey @jporter 

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

TT

Hi Toby,

thanks for the information. I know 23R1 is released on the 25th May. Do you know how we can get access to the new config calculator?

thanks

Gary 

Hi @crpgaryw !

No, I can not tell you that. As the config calculator is something which is provided to emplyoees only, I can not tell who might be able to get this outside of IFS.

Or how.

I already mentioned this to the benchmarking team.

Regards

TT