Solved

What are some suggested IFS Community courses to take that involve IFS Cloud development?

• 14 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

What are some IFS Academy courses that are beneficial to take for someone that is looking to get into IFS development/maintenance? I would ideally like to start using the IFS Developer Studio but I’m not 100% sure which courses are worth the price tag that can provide a basic tutorial to help build a skillset out.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by thilinaweliwita 4 May 2023, 17:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @bdoucette ,

If you are starting with IFS Cloud related developments, there are various courses offered by IFS Academy. I will list them down with the areas of expertise, the duration, and the objective/purpose of the course.

Course name

Objective

Duration

Base Server Development for Application Core - IFS Cloud

Introduce IFS architecture and tools (IFS Developer Studio) of the server-side developments.

5 sessions (each session is 4 hours/day)

IFS Aurena Development - IFS Cloud

Introduce to IFS architecture and developing middle-tier artefacts and frontend IFS Aurena pages (using IFS Developer Studio)

8 sessions

IFS Report Designer Development - IFS Cloud

Introduction to IFS Cloud reports architecture, tools to develop reports and the report development process

4 sessions

Integration API Development - IFS Cloud

Introduction to IFS integration platform, development tools (IFS Developer Studio) and developing for integrating IFS Cloud application with external systems

5 sessions

Integration Configurations - IFS Cloud

Aims at providing knowledge on exposing developed integration and using IFS Cloud integration broker

3 sessions

Aurena Native Development - IFS Cloud

Introduce IFS Cloud mobile architecture, development tools (using IFS Developer Studio) and development of mobile related middle-tier artefacts and front-end pages

5 sessions

So, as a summary, a good starting point would be Base Server Development for Application Core - IFS Cloud and IFS Aurena Development - IFS Cloud.

For further information on how to register for the courses and the timeline of upcoming courses, you may contact academy@ifs.com via email.

Best regards,
Thilina

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @thilinaweliwita 

Thank you! This is extremely helpful. I appreciate the response.

Thanks,
Bryan