Solved

After I complete the order of courses only, can I get the ‘Certified IFS SCM Consultant’ title?

• 21 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I was trying to figure out a learning pathway for an SCM Consultant and noticed this. 

Can someone from the academy confirm that the above order is what I should follow to get all the certifications related to SCM? Are there any other basic trainings to complete before following the above order? After I complete the above order of courses only, can I get the ‘Certified IFS SCM Consultant’ title?

icon

Best answer by Sara Nowak 20 September 2021, 17:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi Enzo,

To get certified as “IFS Practitioner - Supply Chain Management” it is needed to pass the respective exam. 

Before attempting the exam as a customer you need to complete the following courses:

• IFS Applications 10 Essentials (Self-paced eLearning)
  • IFS Supply Chain - Inventory Replenishment (Virtual Class)
  • IFS Supply Chain - SRM & Procurement (Virtual Class)
  • IFS Supply Chain - Sales Order (Virtual Class)

Both the classes and exam are available on out IFS learning platform. As a customer, you can sign up for the learning platform via https://ifs-customers.sabacloud.com/. You will find all our training offering + prices / dates (for virtual classrooms) on the platform, such as further information regarding certification. 

Kindly note the following:

• Almost all our training offering (including the Supply Chain virtual classes) are available as IFS Cloud trainings. These are also fine to join for all that are interested in Apps 10 certification. (IFS Cloud certification will be available in a while. 
  • Currently almost all the Supply Chain classes are booked out. However, we will publish the 2022 Q1/Q2 training calendar soon on the learning platform so next year’s trainings will be open for enrollment soon.

If you have further questions just get back to academy@ifs.com.

Best regards,

Sara