Solved

Zoom In F9 in Aurena

• 10 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Everyone

I saw that the Zoom in (in IEE apps10 with F9) doesnt work in aurena anymore. Is there a workaround for this? Are there any substitution process for the zoom in functionality?

right now for example if i create an instant invoice and choose a customer and i need to edit the customer i just open a new tab with customers search for the desired customer, edit and save. then go back to the previous Tab.

Is this how it works now in Aurena?

Best Regards

Sophal

icon

Best answer by Dumeesha Wanigarathna 10 March 2021, 15:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Zoom functionality is provided as a link in Aurena as below. As I too noted the link enablement is no there for customer noin instant invoice. But this is correctly working for IEE in our latest reference environment too. Therefore this could be a new bug and can be able to report to Product development

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello,

Zoom functionality is provided as a link in Aurena as below. As I too noted the link enablement is no there for customer noin instant invoice. But this is correctly working for IEE in our latest reference environment too. Therefore this could be a new bug and can be able to report to Product development

I dont understand the answer. I actually wanted to know, since aurena doesnt have the ZOOM in functionality (F9 for iee) anymore,  is there an other way which is similar to zoom in function in aurena?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

When you press F9 on top of customer no in IEE, you will be directed to customer  window.

In Aurena instead of that kind of a link should be appeared. Check my screen print. Notice the data in column Object id. You can see data as ‘ABC’. Notice that the data is in blue color like web url. When you check a Aurena page you can notice that some field has data in black color and some are in blue color. We can zoom from blue color ones.

When you place the cursor there you can notice that is a link to object page. By clicking on that link you can go to the object page. Likewise customer no in instant invoice should be appear as link. But it is not like that as per the current status. Then that should be bug since IEE has Zoom in functionality for that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Dumeesha

aaaah now I got it. sorry for this. Thank you so much for the answer.

Best Regards

Sophal