Question

Work order- CSS Not posted

• 15 July 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear All,

I'm getting this error message when we run the scheduled database job for the work orders. 

Value is missing or has an invalid time interval for posting type T3 control type C54 code part A in company ***.       ORA-20105: PostingCtrlPublic.POSTERRMSG    

I checked the posting control settings. All the  settings are done. Work order status is finished but the css posting states as CSS not posted.

Even if I run the background job again still I get the error message.

Kindly please someone help me.    

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @IniNaadiJ 
Kindly send us a screenshot of posting control setup for posting type T3 control type C54 code part A.
best Regards

Heshani

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Heshani,

Thanks for the support. Appreciate.

Specification types all the parameters already configured. This is run through the database schedule.

Work order status will be changed from release to finish though a database job. Then the double entries will be changed to Cost of sales Dr, & WIP Cr. The issue is finished work orders still stuck in the WIP GL account. 

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @IniNaadiJ ,

You will get the above error if you have missed to enter the Work Type for any Work Task that is considered by this background job. Kindly make sure that every work task has a work type.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Nethmini,

There are about 1900 transactions which is stuck in the WIP account. So we checked several work orders individually whether work type is mentioned in the posting control or not. It is already set up.

And so far all the work orders executed correctly through the database task , and there are new no types of parameters set up as well. Is there anything else we should check?

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @IniNaadiJ ,

Please search on the work task window for work tasks without - work type as in the above screen-print.
Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @IniNaadiJ,

I am not sure how to help you, but I have another question.

I see you mention T3 in IFS10. When I check this, I get the following note:

* Posting Type T3 - Cost of Sold Services, has been obsoleted in IFS Applications 10.

Are you sure you are in IFS10?

@Heshani Vidanapathirana and @Nethmini Kosvinna , Do you know for which function this is replaced?

Thanks,

Robert 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Robert,

Yes. This is IFS 9. 

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@EqeRobertK ,

Yes , in APP 10 you can use Cost Codes with C106 Control type.

@IniNaadiJ , Sorry I did a mistake, you should check for work orders without work type as you do not have work tasks in APP9.

Thanks,

Nethmini