Question

Work instructions - customer analysis

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 14 replies

Can you please advise if anyone has implemented work instructions, within IFS, of how to amend payment terms via the customer analysis screen?

Thank you,

Lisa

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

You can modify Payment Term in Customer Analysis > Installment Tab:

You can see Installment with the RMB if you use app.

Regards.

Badge +4

Hi,  Thank you for your response - unfortunately I do not have access to this.  To enable access our IT department requires a “step by step” written instruction.   Is there a written instruction for this process please?  I have also tried to RMB and it is blanked out.

Lisa

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Maybe because your permission set.

You can check here:

I’m not 100% sure if that is the correct checkbox, but if you need access to Customer Analysis window, I recommend you to have access to all :)

Regards.

Badge +4

Thank you - I cannot see this screen as do not have permission to access the “security” section - this is something that our IT department have access to only.  Is there a “step by step”  written instruction within IFS of how to amend the payment terms within the customer analysis screen.  Happy for pdf instructions.  I can then pass this instruction onto our IT department so they can amend my permission set to have access to amend payment terms in the customer analysis screen.

Lisa