Question

Withholding Tax not reversed while doing correction invoice in Instant Invoice

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Please advise. I have created one Instant Invoice with Withholding Tax. Now while doing the correction Invoice, not getting any option to reverse the withholding tax in the instant invoice.

Kindly advise.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @tatansumr 

After creating the correction invoice, view the Correction Invoice in Instant Invoice window > In Lines Tab, right click the correction instant invoice line and select Tax Lines, Withholding > you will be able to see the calculated reversal of withholding taxes.

After printing or sending the invoice, you can see the reversal B voucher created for Withholding Tax.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

HI Madusha,

I tried the same. Checked the Correction Invoice in the Instant Invoice window.

But the withholding tax is not showing in line level.

Please advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

Go to Customer window > Address Tab > Delivery Tax Information Tab > Under your Company - please check if Tax Withholding is set to  Tax Withheld.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

H Madusha,i

Checked. Tax withholding is set to Tax Withhold at the company level.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Please update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @tatansumr 

Thank you for your response. Are you getting the same issue when creating NEW Correction Invoices for Instant Invoices? or does it exist only in the above mentioned invoice?

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

For all the correctioninvoices. The withhold tax amount is not reflecting in the correction invoice but the tax amount (GST) is populating in the correction invoice.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Could you please update ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Any update please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @tatansumr ,

Hope you have logged in a case to IFS Support for further investigations (with all the required details).

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha